1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:30 – but only this early because the wireless internet in my room doesn’t work yet, so I had to move my ass up to read mails and stuff. Else it might have been an hour later or so.
2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Neither, actually. When I wear jewelry, it’s usually quite simple.
3. What is the last film you saw at the theater?
You really need to ask that? Duh... The Dark Knight :D
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I guess I have to say “Lois and Clark”, although I haven’t watched it in months. You see, I’m a huge sitcom-aholic, I used watch just about any TV show there is.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
There is no “usually”. I just recently moved to another country and then moved to another place where I’m all on my own for the first time in weeks... So, this morning it was yogurt and bread with peanut butter.
6. What is your middle name?
There is none. People in Germany usually don’t get middle names.
7. What kind of food do you dislike?
Let’s see: black pudding, anything too spicy... That’s about it, I guess.
8. What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t even have a license :(
9. Favorite sandwich?
Anything with chicken, I guess. Or meat in general. Oh, or good cheese like camembert. Um, well, yeah, just about any sandwich I guess ;) Except for tuna.
10. What characteristic(s) do you despise?
Oh, this is nothing exciting: Arrogance, pretentious people (is there a noun to pretentious? Probably so...) and the like. Seriously, I just try to avoid people I don’t like, so it’s hard to describe them ;)
11. Favorite item of clothing?
Hmm... probably the black jacket I got for my birthday.
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Right now? Um... New Zealand or Australia.
13. Where would you retire to?
Nothing definite yet but... man, do I love Montreal :)
14. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Um, that one has yet to come. I admit, I had a good time with my friends on my most recent birthday. But that one sucked and left me kinda depressed for other reasons.
Um... we're missing 15 and 16?
17. When is your birthday?
18. Morning person or night person?
“I’m not a lark, I’m a baaaat!”
19 as well...
20. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Depends on your level of knowledge what you’d consider “news”... There’s some stuff that I’d like to share but not necessarily with everyone here ;)
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
A dentist... oh, and a teacher. And then journalist, then cop.
22. Did you become what you wanted to be (when you were little)?
Nope – and that’s just as good. I mean, I never heard of such a thing as a psychological scientist until I was like 20, so I don’t feel too bad about that ;)
23. How are you today?
Tired and slightly gloomy. We’ll see what the rest of the day will be like.
24. What is your favorite flower?
25. What is the day on the calendar?
Aug. 28, 2008.
26. What are you listening to right now?
My own typing. Some stomping from the people upstairs. Some cars outside. The walls here are quite thin, I have to get used to that.
27. What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast... peanut butter, yogurt... oh, no, I haven’t eaten my yogurt yet – yummm! Raspberry something.
28. Do you wish on stars?
29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
30. How is the weather right now?
I was freezing in my room... so, probably like 20°C?
31. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Oh... Liane, I guess? Oh, nope, she wasn’t there... well, her mailbox then ;) I called them to tell that I’d move in on Wednesday.
32. Favorite soft drink?
Iced Tea. Or anything sugar-free,
33. Favorite restaurant?
Have no favorite here yet. I went to Peel Pub yesterday, though, and that was really good and rather cheap :)
34. Hair color?
Um... right now it’s rather blond-ish with dark roots. Usually they’re dark blond with light blond highlights... and no roots ;)
35. What was your favorite toy as a child?
36. Summer or Winter?
Um, Spring? Well, okay, winter then. (I have a feeling that I’m going to regret this answer in a couple of months...)
37. Chocolate or Vanilla?
38. Coffee or Tea?
40. What is under your bed?
Nothing. I had been hoping my suitcases would fit underneath but noooo :(
41. What did you do last night?
Um... uh... well... chatting. I’m not blushing. I really am NOT!
42. What are you afraid of?
Fire and darkness
43. Salty or Sweet?
44.How many keys on your key ring?
LOL! My key ring is in Germany and I think there were like 15 keys on it. I had lots of those from work and for the voluntary organizations I worked for in my free time. Right now, there are only two: The front door and the door to the patio.
45.How many years (or months?) at your current job?
Don’t have one :( I’m not allowed to work off-campus (not that this would change anything seeing that I don’t speak enough French (yet?))
46. Favorite day of the week?
I don’t know. Still have no routine and am on vacation. Not the weekend, though, I’m pretty sure of that. Maybe Friday. We’ll see.
47. Do you make friends easily?
49. Favorite hobby?
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends?
Sure thing – memes are loooove!