Stolen from... uh... the account of the sister of a friend of a friend of mine from Facebook. LOL - you didn't really care to know that, did you?
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Oi... they’re expensive, no? Probably a pizza, M&Ms and some gum. I’m not even sure whether I can get this far with $10...
2. If you were reincarnated as another creature, what would you be:
duh... a bat?!?
3. Who's your favorite red head?
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I’ve never been to IHOP :( Or, well, I sorta was with Sas who lives in the land of pannekoeken. So, probably Hawaiian style ;)
5. Last book you read?
You mean not school-related? That would be P.S. I love you. I’m not done with that, though. The last book-ish „thing“ I finished was this awesome NaNo novel :)
6. What is important in a relationship?
I think it just has to feel right.
There’s this vibe... the feeling that this is the person who completes you, who totally gets you, who you wanna make happy fort the rest of their life.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
LOL – I have minor „injuries“ all the time. Like yesterday, the toolbox fell on my foot and I wanted to scream bloody murder.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
laramoon probably. I carry around my laptop, she seems to have DVDs with her all the time. We’d have a fun time.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Ooooh – can I have both? No? Hmpffff... I take the rock concert then :)
Canada has some reaaaaally good bands!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A raunchy Lois&Clark one capefetish made :)
Yes? No? Maybe? I don’t know... can you repeat the question?
12. Cranium or Monopoly?
Cranium!!! I suck at Monopoly and Cranium is huuuuge fun!
13. One type of transportation for the rest of your life?
Uh... no?!? :P
14. Most recent movie you've watched in the theater?
Duh... you need to ask? The Dark Knight ...
15. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Cheese cake. No, wait, lemon pie. Uh... cheese lemon cakepie?
16. Name an actor/actress who you think is hot:
Christian Bale *roarrrr*
And, uh... I’m not so much into actresses... let’s see... Angelina Jolie before she got so incredibly thin?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Pizza that Liane brought home. Quebecois style which apparently means Bacon, mushrooms, pepperoni. Oh, and cinnamon apple pizza for dessert ;)
Dinner tonight was lots nicer though: Spaghetti wth red wine sauce... mmmm!
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A small couch table with lots of blank DVDs, some remote controls and some wires.
Oh, and lots of snacky things. Oooooh... there are my M&Ms!!! I’ve been looking fort hem for weeks! *grabs*
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends on the shoes. Usually not, unless I wear my boots.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Depended on my age. But the computer pretty much accompanied me since I was about 8.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yeah, there’s a good supermarket just 20 minutes from here – but I get care packages from Germany and my roomie’s working in a bakery which means free bread.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Probably so – I talk about other people, too. I don’t care too much.
23. When's the last time you had sour gummy worms?
Oh... that must be some years ago :P
24. What's your favorite fruit?:
tough... pears, I think. And strawberries. Oooooh – and cherries!
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Nope, I never knew how to do that.
26. How do you feel about long distance relationships?
It works – well, you can make it work. But it’s bloody hell for your heart and your soul.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and green (yes, that's IKEA one :))
29. What's your favorite flower?
30. Were you or are you in ballet?
You mean as a ballerina? Hell, no – that would not have been a pretty picture.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes – I have a huge classical playlist which I use for studying as background music. Most of it is Batman stuff by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard. Oh, and a couple of instrumentals by Evanescence.
32. Do you have a "wacky noodle"?
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Nope – my friends are addicted but I never got into it.
34. Last food you ate?
/points to question 18...
35. Do people consider you smart?
Oh, some do, I hope.
36. What time is it?
37. Is your away message on?
Nope... cause... I’m not away? Actually, I’m chatting right now ;)
AIM is turned off, though, for no specific reason.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
LOL! Actually, yes. And when I was a kid, I tried to smash a staple through my thumb. You know... the ones coming out of the stapler. – today I try to see the positive side: I wasn’t loopy, just interested in research ;)
39. What curse word do you use the most?
Oh, I don’t know. I hardly swear here because it doesn’t feel natural to do so in a foreign language. I say the fuck from time to time.
40. Do you own an iPod?
Yeah, a cute tiny one... 4 GB.
41. What time is your alarm clock set for?
Depends on the day:
Mon/Weg/Fri: 9:30 am
Tue/Thur: 6:15 am
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don’t own such a thing. My laptop DVD drive is empty – I tried to burn some movies on a DVD but it failed :P
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Both Loriot movies. I’m getting better for The Dark Knight :)
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I don’t have a preference. I don’t really like this creamy stuff but anything apart from that is good.
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I date a person, not their body.
46. How old will you be on your next birthday?
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes. I’m cuddly by default.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Uh... yesterday, I believe. I was reading something.
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
ROFL. Most people here mispronounce both of my names. I kinda adapted to not correcting them and ended up being „Dshenna“ for a lot of people.
But, for the sake of it, it’s: Yana.
And I don’t expect anyone to pronoucne my last name (it’s a tongue twister for Germans, believe me), but let’s try it with an English/french mixture:
Rye-fé-guerre-s-thé (come on, that was creative...)
50. How much money do you have?
Like... cash? A lot, I went to the ATM machine last week because I have to pay rent in a couple of days. And there’s money on my account as well. Not enough... but, well, it’s never enough, isn’t it? ;)