Snagged from cyad .
01. Have you ever broken any bones?
02. How do you style your hair?
Brushing when it's a good day ;)
03. What's new in your life right now?
Nothing worth elaborating yet. Oh, I have a fish. But you already knew that, right?
04. How many colours are you wearing right now?
three (black, dark grey, dark violet)
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, mostly. I can go for hours just listening and watching, not talking.
06. what was the last book you read?
"Child Development" is lying right next to me.
07. do you nap a lot?
No, not really a lot. I'm very lazy, though, and can sleep long.
08. First TV boy/girlfriend
山下 優, (Yamashita Masaru) from the TV show Winspector
09. is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
There always is. There've been things making me happy, too.
10. what was the last thing you ate today?
I haven't eaten ye, just got up (go figure, I went to bed 5 am).
11. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm in a hurry 15 minutes.
If I can take my time (including my hair, chatting and other important things): 1.5 hours
12. What was the last thing you watched?
Probably Will & Grace sometime yesterday.
13. what relaxes you when you are stressed out?
Coffee (well, the coffee-ish beverages you buy at certain places)
14. do you like to clean?
Who likes it, really?
15. what's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Rock, Paper, Scissors" by April McLean
16. What was the best thing you saw today?
I read a really nice fic tonight :)
17. What would your death row meal consist of?
Lots of meat and pasta. (Yeah, terribly uncreative answer but I can't think of something witty now)
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Uh, take it? What else would you do with it - it's not like it's a wallet where you could find out the owner. And then pay my hydro bill which was due a month ago.
19. Best time of your life?
I go with cyad 's answer here: There is no "best time". There have been really awesome moments, though *swoons*
20. tell me something good.
I have no clue. I can tell you something sad, though: I believe my fish is either really sleepy or very depressed. He is lying around on his pebbles most of the time which got me all worried (geez, this is a fish for god's sake). He's swimming a bit and has eaten but it still makes me sad to watch him all lethargic like that.
(Edit: And I just noticed that he hasn't eaten :( I just didn't see that his food was still swimming around... *sighs*)